Chiropractic care is good for your spine, unlike the tiny pneumatic-tube canister you ride into the bank for work. Feel like a million bucks with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a chiropractic package and one spinal adjustment (a $65 value; a $385 total value)
- $39 for a chiropractic package and two spinal adjustments (a $450 total value)<p>
The chiropractic package includes:
- Cervical and lumbar x-rays, if necessary (a $180 value)
- 30-minute massage (a $65 value)
- Chiropractic exam (a $50 value)
- Initial consultation (a $25 value)
- Complimentary report of findings and digital gait scan and posture analysis<p>
East Village Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic Taras John Odulak has been adjusting spines in his native East Village for more than two decades. To date, he and his staff at East Village Chiropractic have completed more than 100,000 adjustments. When you repeat something that many times, you're bound to develop a specialty, and East Village's specialties include gentle techniques such as adjustments, corrective care, custom orthotics, trigger-point therapy, massage therapy, and nutritional support and counseling.