Players look for clues and solve puzzles to escape from a room designed like a Castle or a Victorian Parlor before the time runs out
What You'll Get
- Available rooms: Escape the Count’s Castle, Dream Within a Dream
- Age restrictions: must be 10 or older; players under 16 must be accompanied by a playing adult
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Dream within a Dream Room holds 6 people, maximum. Escape the Count's Castle Room holds 8 people maximum. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
As the doors lock and the clock begins ticking down from 60 minutes, players inside an escape room game at Egress must work together to complete their room's particular challenge. Using all of their collective brainpower, the trapped group will uncover clues and solve riddles that edge them ever closer to victory or defeat.
- Escape the Count's Castle: What started off as a routine European castle tour has turned into a nightmare of an adventure, where players must find their way out of the castle's great hall before the mysterious and evil Count arrives, bringing untold horrors along with him.
- Dream Within a Dream: After researching the great works of Edgar Allen Poe, players find themselves falling into a dream-like illusion, where ravens crow and tell-tale hearts beat beneath the floor. They must work together to find their way out of this Gothic dream before time runs out on the clock.