What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13.50 for a meat and cheese plate for two and two flights of five wine tastings, valid Wednesday–Thursday ($23 value)
- $16.50 for a meat and cheese plate for two and two flights of five wine tastings, valid any day and time other than after 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays ($23 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Emanar Cellars
Some of the best things at Emanar Cellars aren't on the menu. Owners Mar and Richard believe that every detail of their tapas and wine bar has a story behind it, and they're eager to share. Read on for more about what they have to offer.
- Savory tapas: gazpacho, serrano ham with cured chorizo, and paté, plus spanish cheese and cured meats on Julia Bakery bread
- Sweet tapas: cake, marcona almonds, dessert wine with chocolates, and a cheese plate with quince paste
- Wine: a roster of varietals from spanish grapes, including the tempranillo, the grenache, and the mourvedre