Guests can choose from a variety of craft beers, margaritas, and mojitos to taste, as well as purchase food from vendors
About This Deal
- What’s included: unlimited tastings of margaritas, mojitos, craft beer, and holiday drinks and a glass Souvenir taster
- Age restriction: Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Free admission for guests under 18
- Date and times: Saturday, December 4 at 2–8 p.m.
- Pets allowed? yes
- 20 food trucks will be attending
- Guests will have an opportunity to purchase items from multiple arts and crafts vendors.
- Live music
- Proceeds from the event go to the Cultural Coalition
- The Spazmatics will be the opening act and Boogie Nights will headline
Margarita, Mojito, Craft Beer & Food Truck Festival
The festival celebrates street food as well as refreshing drinks such as margarita, mojito, and craft beer. Live music and entertainment will set the backdrop while shopping aficionados can find something interesting at the arts and crafts stalls. This event welcomes dogs and kids, admission for whom is complimentary. Proceeds from this festival will go to the Cultural Coalition. The Spazmatics will be the opening act and Boogie Nights will headline.
About 6th Annual LV Margarita, Mojito, Craft Beer, and Food Truck Festival. "Holiday Edition"
The Party Dogs hold festivals in Arizona and Las Vegas; they are the go-to festival! Huge array of hand-crafted sangrias, craft beers and food trucks! Fill your bottomless tasting glass with a huge array of sangrias, craft beers and wines. Live music, artisan shopping, local food trucks all make for a great day out!