Escape Room games offer a fun experience for gamers, families, and businesses; after the game, participants may relax in sports bar
About This Deal
- Under Pressure
- Budapest Express
- TH3 C0D3
- Mansion Murder
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Participants are asked to arrive 15 minutes before their booked game time
Need To Know
With an hour on the clock, the players at Escapology are in a race against time. They have just sixty minutes to find their way out, but luckily for them, the key to the escape is hidden somewhere in the room. They'll have to find clues, solve puzzles, and maybe pick a lock or two to escape before the clock strikes zero. Here's a look at some of the high-stakes worlds that these rooms inhabit:
- Budapest Express: The year is 1931 and the place is Central Europe. Onboard the famous trans-European Budapest Express, players accompany famous French detective Karine Peaufiner. As a snowstorm rages outside, the body of Sir Clarence Hayden is found; it's up to this team of forensic experts to find the murderer before the train stops.
- Antidote: Once a high-ranking chemical weapons specialist for the United States, Dr. Walter Brandt has gone rogue. Employed by the enemy, he's created a virus that could kill millions, unless you can break into his office and find the antidote in time.
- Th3 C0d3: You're hot on the tail of Nitr0, the world's most dangerous hacker, but once you trace him to his apartment, you suddenly realize: it's a trap. Nitr0's set to frame you for every one of his crimes unless you can find the kill code and stop him dead in his tracks.