Driving really fast is illegal unless you’re on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state’s No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $104 for a Porsche GT3 driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($199 value)
- $136 for a Porsche GT3 driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($229 value)
- $104 for a Ferrari 360 driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($199 value)
- $136 for a Ferrari 360 driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($229 value)
- $104 for a Lamborghini Gallardo driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($280 value)
- $136 for a Lamborghini Gallardo driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($310 value)
Each of the above options is valid for a sampler drive along a 11-mile, 20– 25-minute route. During the experience, drivers cruise through the Northern Douglas County, whizzing past beautiful scenery before returning to the shop. A professional driving instructor accompanies rides.
Exotic Drives of Denver
A relaxing trip to Colorado's high country is disarmingly full of nature's beauty. The scene is replete with birdsong cascading from the skies, trees rustling gently in the breeze, and the roar of a V10 engine and its 500 horsepower screaming from a pearl yellow Lamborghini Gallardo as it rips shreds through time and space.
That's a scene most familiar to Exotic Drives of Denver, which sends its customers swooping and soaring around curves behind the wheels of exotic cars. Along with the pearl-yellow Lamborghini, the company's fleet walks tall with a Ferrari and three Porsches whose motors purr in harmony to classic barbershop quartet songs after the last mechanic leaves for the night. Four routes—ranging from 11 miles to nearly 50 miles—give drivers plenty of opportunity to zip around different neighborhoods, including Denver's southeast metro area and the rural roads of Douglas County.