Take the wheel of a Porsche GT3, Lamborghini Gallardo, or Ferrari 360 and cruise through Northern Douglas County on a scenic 13-mile route
About This Deal
Driving really fast is illegal unless you’re on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state’s No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this voucher.
Choose from Six Options
- $108 for a Porsche GT3 driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($199 value)
- $141 for a Porsche GT3 driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($229 value)
- $108 for a Ferrari 360 driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($199 value)
- $155 for a Ferrari 360 driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($229 value)
- $118 for a Lamborghini Gallardo driving experience on Monday–Thursday ($280 value)
- $141 for a Lamborghini Gallardo driving experience on Friday–Sunday ($310 value)
Each of the above options is valid for a sampler drive along a 13-mile, 20– 25-minute route. During the experience, drivers cruise through the Northern Douglas County, whizzing past beautiful scenery before returning to the shop. A professional driving instructor accompanies rides.
About Exotic Drives of Denver
A relaxing trip to Colorado's high country is disarmingly full of nature's beauty. The scene is replete with birdsong cascading from the skies, trees rustling gently in the breeze, and the roar of a V10 engine and its 500 horsepower screaming from a pearl yellow Lamborghini Gallardo as it rips shreds through time and space.
That's a scene most familiar to Exotic Drives of Denver, which sends its customers swooping and soaring around curves behind the wheels of exotic cars. Along with the pearl-yellow Lamborghini, the company's fleet walks tall with a Ferrari and three Porsches whose motors purr in harmony to classic barbershop quartet songs after the last mechanic leaves for the night. Four routes—ranging from 13 miles to nearly 50 miles—give drivers plenty of opportunity to zip around different neighborhoods, including Denver's southeast metro area and the rural roads of Douglas County.