Experienced beauticians help the clients improve their skin’s tone, texture, and clarity with chemical peels and microdermabrasion sessions
About This Deal
- Potential benefits of chemical peel: it may help reduce the visibility of fine lines and mild scars, as well aa make the skin feel rejuvenated
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- One of our most popular treatment combinations is a chemical peel and microdermabrasion done together giving you the best results possible. When these two treatments are combined skin looks healthy and vibrant due to microdermabrasion exfoliation, as well as dramatically younger because of the anti-aging properties of a peel.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About Flawless Skin
Licensed esthetician Tiffany Tyrrell, who is a founder of Flawless Skin, loves conversing with her clients just as much as she loves pampering their skin. That's why, after learning about new developments in the beauty world. Visitors might learn about the best ways to ward off wrinkles, minimize blemishes and look fresh.