Experienced beauticians help the clients improve their skin’s tone, texture, and clarity with chemical peels and microdermabrasion sessions
What You'll Get
- Potential benefits of chemical peel: it may help reduce the visibility of fine lines and mild scars, as well aa make the skin feel rejuvenated
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flawless Skin
Licensed esthetician Tiffany Tyrrell, who is a founder of Flawless Skin, loves conversing with her clients just as much as she loves pampering their skin. That's why, after learning about new developments in the beauty world, she and her other teammates pass on their findings during the skincare appointments. Visitors might learn about the best ways to ward off wrinkles, minimize blemishes and look fresh.