Doctor determines eligibility during consultation then may inject Botox in one area
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- The number of units used per session will be determined during consultation
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Florida Cosmetic Center
At Florida Cosmetic Center, the goal is to help clients achieve their ideal full-body makeover. Under the guidance of medical director Dr. Arash Pasha, the staff uses the latest state-of-the-art technology to sculpt bodies, remove unwanted hair, and rejuvenate the complexion.
Services range from CoolSculpting nonsurgical fat reduction and cosmetic injectables to microneedling treatments, which lift skin and minimize fine lines and acne scars. In addition, the center is one of the few aesthetic practices in the area to restore thinning hair with PRP and hair-transplant technology.