Customers can build their own salad from a huge variety of ingredients, or choose a signature blend like the Napa Valley or Southwest salad
About Fourleaf Chopped Salads
Fourleaf Chopped Salads calls itself an "interactive" salad restaurant. That means that customers get to completely build their own meal, choosing from up to 4 greens, 8 meats, 20 salad dressings, and 50 ingredients. They can also order from a menu of 12 signature salads, with options that include:
- Napa Valley salad: Romaine and spring mix is topped with grilled chicken, cranberries, walnuts, apples, blue cheese, and celery, with a drizzle of red-wine vinaigrette.
- Steakhouse salad: Hearty grilled steak tops a bed of iceberg lettuce, along with red onions, blue cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, and blue-cheese dressing.
- Five Alarm salad: Iceberg and romaine is tossed in lime-cilantro dressing, then topped with a medley of spicy chicken, jalapenos, pepperoncini, serrano peppers, and red onion.
The Fine Print
Fourleaf Chopped Salads
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.