Customers can build their own salad from a huge variety of ingredients, or choose a signature blend like the Napa Valley or Southwest salad
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Fourleaf Chopped Salads
Fourleaf Chopped Salads calls itself an "interactive" salad restaurant. That means that customers get to completely build their own meal, choosing from up to 4 greens, 8 meats, 20 salad dressings, and 50 ingredients. They can also order from a menu of 12 signature salads, with options that include:
- Napa Valley salad: Romaine and spring mix is topped with grilled chicken, cranberries, walnuts, apples, blue cheese, and celery, with a drizzle of red-wine vinaigrette.
- Steakhouse salad: Hearty grilled steak tops a bed of iceberg lettuce, along with red onions, blue cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, and blue-cheese dressing.
- Five Alarm salad: Iceberg and romaine is tossed in lime-cilantro dressing, then topped with a medley of spicy chicken, jalapenos, pepperoncini, serrano peppers, and red onion.