Fundraiser for people with disabilities, all funds go to programming and equipment used in the facility for the C.I.D.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Grapes and Gourmet Wine and Food Tasting for One
Grapes and Gourmet Wine and Food Tasting for Two
- Valid: Thursday, July 27, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- 75 baskets up for auction: Disneyland baskets, spa baskets, Seaworld baskets
- Customers have access to multiple food, wine, and beer vendors
- Tastings are unlimited
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Friends of C.I.D.
To the board members at Friends of C.I.D., fundraising is a never-ending endeavor. The lively, kind-spirited group meets on a monthly basis to discuss new ways it can help the C.I.D. (Center for Individual Development) continue delivering its therapeutic recreation programs for people with disabilities. Those programs include the Teen-Sunshine Club, which encourages participants ages 3 and up to socialize and make new friends through group activities, crafts, and community outings.
- Their mission: to raise money and serve as a support group for the C.I.D.
- How they make fundraising fun: by sponsoring special events throughout the year, including the C.I.D. Awards Reception, C.I.D. Talent Show, and murder mystery dinners
- What happens at their annual Grapes & Gourmet event: Attendees sample foods and wines from local purveyors and participate in live and silent auctions that benefit C.I.D. programs.