Using the personal best philosophy, kids accomplish their gymnastics goals
What You'll Get
- During Tumble Tots Gymnastics classes, children learn hand-eye coordination, eye-tracking, locomotor movement skills, and social skills
- During Preschool Kids Gymnastics classes, children socialize with other students and follow the directions of the teacher
- For weekday morning classes from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., 2-month commitment required.
- Tumble Tots Gymnastics classes are for ages 1–3. Parent participation is required.
- Preschool Kids Gymnastics classes are for ages 3–5.
- This deal applies to available 45-minute classes offered weekday mornings from 9am to 2pm . You may call in advance of purchase for class availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). This deal applies to available 45-minute classes offered weekday mornings from 9am to 2pm . You may call in advance of purchase for class availability. "Tumble Tots" classes are for ages 1-3; "Preschool Kids Gymnastics" classes are for ages 3-5. 2-month commitment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fun & Fit Gymnastics Santa Clarita
Starting kids as young as 12 months on the path to strength and confidence, the instructors at Fun & Fit Gymnastics hope to build foundations that will shape their students for the good. The personal best non-competitive philosophy here centers around finding the best class for each child. In that process, instructors pair kids with others of similar age and ability levels to develop not just athletic skills, but social ones too. The fully padded and carpeted facility also contributes to the curriculum, with a 50-foot spring-suspended tumbling floor, beams, bars, vault, trampolines and a 5-foot-deep foam-filled pit used for fun and to enhance safety.