What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a superior garden-view room or junior suite
- Daily VIP amenities for two
- Dates into December
Included in all-inclusive:
- All meals and snacks
- House wine with meals, plus beer, spirits, cocktails, juices, and soft drinks
- Introductory scuba lesson in pool (PADI certified)
- Daily activities
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment
- Admission to ICE Nightclub (drinks included)
- Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9-hole green fee or half-hour tour clinic per stay
- VIP perks include access to VIP beach, VIP pool, and NV Beach
- All hotel taxes
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
- Airfare not included.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Resort at a Glance: Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort resembles a seaside village: The resort is set on landscaped hills leading down to the beach. Rooms and suites come decked out with stylish wood furniture and sleek marble floors and feature balconies or terraces. When you’re not enjoying the resort’s numerous activities, you can head next door to the Ocean World complex to feed sea lions and swim with dolphins.
- VIP experience: access to special VIP beach and pool, complete with refreshments service, stylish cabanas, and loungers
- Dine at 11 restaurants, which serve everything from authentic Dominican fare to Indian and Asian cuisines.
- Grab a drink from the bar and enjoy in in the cabana by the pool.
- Pamper yourself with a massage at the onsite spa (additional fees apply).
- Fun for kids: There’s a kids’ club, plus activities for teens.
- Weekly entertainment: Sunday-night parties with dancing, live music, and gourmet food
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro’s massive Christ the Redeemer statue. Take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela and you’ll find the remains of a church as well as the ruins of a colonial village.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What kind of “local beers and spirits” are included in the all-inclusive VIP perks? The local beer usually on draft is Presidente and popular premium or top-shelf liquors in the VIP areas included in this deal.
2. How much for WiFi? WiFi is an additional fee and can be purchased in packages of hours or minutes from the front desk. For instance, a 25-hour package would cost $25.
3. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are required for dinner at most non-buffet restaurants. Long pants for men may be required for the reservation only restaurants. For all buffets and most other restaurants, casual dress is appropriate. For more information about your dining options, please click here.
4. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Our customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
5. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 16 miles from Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP); cab fares are about $55 each way. Transportation services from 1 to 5 people per route. Transportation can be booked by visiting https://www.lhvcresorts.com/transportation.
6. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Additional fees apply for additional guests; US$82 per adult per night, children from 4–11 years old US$20 per child per night, paid at check-in.
7. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included with this voucher. The voucher is valid for 2 people; all amenities listed in the deal are included for both guests and additional guests.
Superior Garden-View Room and Junior Suite
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 kids 11 or younger or 3 adults
- Adding occupants above standard: $82 per night for an additional guest 12 or older; $20 per night for each additional kid aged 4–11; kids 3 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- 12+ pools
- 12 bars and one nightclub
- 2 entertainment centers and one theater
- 11 restaurants
- Access to VIP Beach, NV Beach, and Cofresi Palm Beach
- 2 spas (treatments require additional fees)
- Nonmotorized watersports
- Tennis, basketball, and beach-volleyball courts
- Pool volleyball and aqua aerobics
- Access to nine-hole golf course
- 2 gyms
- Kids’ and teens clubs
- Mini disco
- Spanish and dance classes
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
- Nearest airport: Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP; 16 mi)