Rod Stewart Concert in Las Vegas with Meet n' Greet, Signed Photo, Airfare, and Two-Night Stay at Caesars Palace
Included in trip package:
- Round-trip airfare from anywhere in the US or Canada to McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Two-night stay in a deluxe room at The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace, valid for check-in on either 7/19/13 or 7/20/13
- Two tickets to Rod Stewart: The Hits at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Saturday, July 20 at 7:30 p.m., with seating in seats 405–408 of row LL in section 4 of the front orchestra
- An opportunity for a meet n' greet and professional photograph taken with Rod Stewart before the concert
- Two 8"x10" copies of the photo, mailed to your home with Rod Stewart's signature on them
- Two copies of Rod Stewart's latest album, Time
- A dinner for two at Old Homestead Steakhouse
- Private round-trip transportation between airport and hotel
"If ever any rocker chose the role of everyman and lived up to it, it was Rod Stewart,” proclaimed The Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock & Roll in 1980. Fans are well acquainted with the Grammy Living Legend’s down-to-earth qualities, from his lifelong love of soccer—both as a fan and a player—to his modesty and self-deprecating sense of humor. During "Rod Stewart: The Hits," the famed singer-songwriter weaves his charming personality into a set that spans his five-decade career. Stewart’s charismatic energy and his voice—tinged with just the right amount of age—inspire the crowd to sing along and dance to a trove of classic tunes, each one as indelible as his legendary coif. "Maggie May," “You Wear it Well,” “Hot Legs,” and “Da Ya Think I’m Sexy” mix with rarities such as "The Killing of Georgie" plus a handful of strut-inducing covers.
Meet-n'-Greet and Professional Photo with Rod Stewart
Before the concert kicks off, you will be escorted backstage for a meet n' greet with Rod Stewart, plus a professionally shot photograph with the man himself. The photo will be sent to your home in the form of two 8"x10" copies signed by Stewart. You'll also receive two copies of Stewart's latest album, Time. Comprised of 11 brand-new songs and one cover, Time is his first album of mostly original material since 1991's Vagabond Heart.
Dinner for Two
During your stay, you'll get to feast on up to $300 worth of food and drink at Old Homestead Steakhouse, which maintains its renowned NYC forebear's 144-year-old reputation for enormous cuts of USDA beef dry-aged for a minimum of 30 days. The menu also presents a variety of seasonal dishes such as Maryland crab cake with roasted red pepper and marinated mango, and pan-seared Petaluma chicken in a honey-mustard vinaigrette. Travel Weekly praised Old Homestead Steakhouse as the "Best Steakhouse on the Strip".
Upscale Hotel Accommodations
Starting Friday or Saturday night, you will enjoy a two-night stay in a deluxe room at The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace. Tucked away in a private corridor of Caesars Palace, The Laurel Collection grants its guests direct access to the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Spacious, elegant, and stately, the Garden of the Gods' exclusive watering holes, decadent cabanas, and palatial sunbathing spots create the ultimate warm-weather destination, no matter whether you bow before the gods of sun or water. The Roman motif continues with the lavish baths of Qua Baths & Spa, the highest-ranked Las Vegas spa in Condé Nast Traveler's 2013 Reader's Poll. The Laurel Collection also houses the salon COLOR by Michael Boychuck, two restaurants, and three wedding chapels.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.