During the convention, guests can find inspiration for indoor and outdoor home design projects, concepts, and ideas
About This Deal
- The convention focuses on home and garden projects, presenting design products, decor, ideas, services, and more
Dates and times:
- February 21, 2020, 3 p.m.–8 p.m.
- February 22, 2020, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
- February 23, 2020, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 12
- Transportation: free parking
Need To Know
About Rockford Home Show
This 40th annual show is featuring exhibits and designs highlighting the newest products for home and remodeling, decorating, landscaping and building ideas. Also featuring cooking and product demonstrations. Bring the kids to burn energy in the bounce house, gardening project, balloon tying lessons & more. The Home Show returns to the spacious Indoor Sports Center, a 60,000-square-foot complex where visitors have plenty of room to walk past rows and rows of exhibition booths. Guests can refuel with burgers and other casual bites while watching the action below from the second-floor Skybox Restaurant and sports bar.