R&B superstars deliver sultry hits such as “Please Don’t Go,” “How Deep is Your Love,” and “Must Be Nice” in this special concert
About This Deal
- One G-Pass to see A Night of Love & Seduction feat. Tank, Dru Hill & Lyfe Jennings, starting from $34
- Seating: gallery
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Night of Love & Seduction feat. Tank, Dru Hill & Lyfe Jennings
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine before scoring solo hits such as “Please Don’t Go” and “Sex Music.” His latest release, Sex Love & Pain II, hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Album chart.
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges.
- Lyfe Jennings: This R&B artist’s confessional tenor is matched only by his fluency in guitar, bass, and piano, a combination that’s earned the attention of collaborators Lil Wayne and Trina. Songs such as “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” and “Let’s Stay Together” are as likely to start dance parties as they are to transform your eyes into cartoon hearts.