Thrill-seekers enjoy a 5 mile stretch of guided whitewater rafting on the Classic Middle Section of the Ocoee River’s Class III & IV rapids
About This Deal
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- Valid for Classic Middle Ocoee Adventure trips only
- Merchant reserves the right to fill any unfilled seats
- 10% State of Tennessee management fee not included
- See Dates on deal for availability.
- Departure location: 522 U.S. 64, Ocoee, TN 37361
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Class III and IV
As a family owned and operated adventure company, Adventures Unlimited offers guided whitewater rafting trips on the mighty Ocoee River in southeast Tennessee. Home of the 1996 Olympics, the Ocoee River offers Class III and IV rapids guaranteed to be a highlight of everyone's summer fun!.
Adventures Unlimited is a full service resort sitting on 30 acres in the heart of Ocoee, Tennessee. They offer overnight accommodations with tent camping, RV hookups, and cabins. The Bus Bar and Grill is also located at Adventures Unlimited for those who come off the river with quite an appetite and need a cold beverage to wash it down..