- Tickets to see Apple: The Beatles Tribute
- When: Saturday, December 28, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16 for two tickets (up to a $40.42 value)
- $30 for four tickets (up to an $80.84 value)
- $59 for six tickets (up to a $121.26 value)
Apple: The Beatles Tribute Band
- What it is: an impeccably performed stroll through the Fab Four's eclectic career
- How the band gets in character: multiple costume changes, from bowl cuts and neat black suits to the pastel uniforms of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- What they'll perform: hit songs including "Roll Over Beethoven," "Hey Jude," and "Revolution"
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see various forms of entertainment in one place, a few local businessmen decided to build a space flexible enough to host concerts, comedians, sports, trade shows, and more. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—holds these various get-togethers across three stages. Between the back theater and front pavilion, up to 4,000 guests can safely be housed inside the venue at any given time. After the party has ended, Yellow Cab makes sure that plenty of taxis are onhand to transport anyone who took advantage of the full bar or donated their car to a monster truck rally.
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.
53% of 155 customers recommend
“Big center great service”
“Even though they started a little late, it was so much fun. Great crowd and a great show put on by the fighters.”
“It's a great venue, but details about the event wasn't provided on the website (yes showtimes and a link to buy tickets, but not a description of the show itself.)”