What You'll Get
- $19 for one child ticket for balcony seating
- $32 for one adult ticket for balcony seating
- Note: child tickets valid for patrons under 18 years old
B – The Underwater Bubble Show
- The show: an interactive performance for all ages performed by Latvian native Mr. B wielding a variety of spectacular props
- What creates the spectacle: everything from lasers, snow cannons, and soap bubble tornados to stage fog and optical illusions
- What else to expect: dance, puppetry, juggling, contortionism, and magic
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Vouchers may be redeemed 24-hours after purchase by visiting the Box Office on weekdays between 11:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Maryland Theatre
One million bricks. That's what remained of The Maryland Theatre after a fire damaged it in 1974 and it subsequently fell into disrepair. Luckily a local businessman, a funeral director, and a group called Citizens to Save The Maryland Theatre joined forces to rescue it from the scrap heap and revive its 1915 glory. Not only did they polish its arabesque proscenium arches, curved orchestra boxes, and medallion moulding, they straightened up all the other neoclassical and art-deco elements that fill its five stories. Today, thanks to their efforts and the fact that Americans haven't gotten bored with entertainment, the venue is once again a go-to spot for musicals, bands, and standup acts.