Fat Tuesday celebration features nine bars, live music by Dixieland band Sac au Lait, a float parade, aerial artists, and more
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: two drink vouchers redeemable for Miller, Coors, or hurricane cocktail and access to all nine participating bars and nightclubs
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older.
Baltimore Mardi Gras Festival 2020
- What it is: a huge Fat Tuesday celebration on the grounds of the Power Plant Live entertainment complex, where nine participating bars and nightclubs show off their own Mardi Gras floats
- The entertainment live music by local Dixieland band Sac au Lait, live jugglers and hula hoopers, aerial artists, and stilt walkers
- The extras: a cake-eating contest, costumes galore, and a whole lot of beads, not to mention a float parade and the crowning of Mardi Gras royalty
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.