- $15 for one G-Pass for seating in the gold circle, premium orchestra, mid orchestra, front-, mid-, and upper-balcony, or gallery sections (up to $67.95 value)
- View the seating charts for the orchestra and balcony sections.
Band of the Royal Marines
- The Show: Two of Great Britain’s finest military musical institutions don their full regalia for a concert of pomp and pageantry rooted deep in British history.
- The Band of the Royal Marines: If you don’t know them by their iconic white helmets, you’ll recognize their military march precision and their array of woodwinds and strings.
- Pipes and Drums of the Scots Guards: The first bands of the Scots Guards date back to 1716, and today their bagpipes and percussive reports hearken back to those early origins.
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.