- $20 for balcony rows C–D (up to $43 value)
- $25 for balcony rows A–B (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Beehive: The Musical
- The Music: all the big-haired divas of the ’60s, such as the Shirelles and the Supremes, as well as some smaller-coiffed singers such as Tina Turner and Lesley Gore
- The Writer: the late Larry Gallagher, who recreated the music of his youth in this revue which debuted in the mid-1980s
- The Story: the story of political and social upheaval told chronologically in song, from the girl group harmonies of the Chiffons to the revolution songs of Janis Joplin and Aretha Franklin
Newberry Opera House
Evincing a history that dates back to 1881 and includes stints as a city jail and a silent-film palace, the 426-seat Newberry Opera House is a spectacle in itself. A recent multimillion-dollar renovation project modernized the institution's eclectic Victorian craftwork by adding state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems and removing the horse-drawn curtain-raising system.