- $18 for one ticket for mezzanine seating in rows L–O (up to $41.50 value)
- $25 for one ticket for mezzanine seating in rows A–K (up to $53 value)
- $35 for one ticket for floor seating in rows N–T (up to $74.90 value)
- $45 for one ticket for loge seating (up to $97.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Benefit Concert for Tony Macalpine: Steve Vai & More
This benefit concert is for Tony MacAlpine and features Steve Vai, Zakk Wylde with Mike Portnoy, Billy Sheehan & Derek Sherinian, and John 5. Hosted by Eddie Trunk, and All-Star Jam with Tom Morello (Rage Against The Machine), Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme), and Richie Kotzen (Poison, Mr. Big).
- Tony MacAlpine: This progressive instrumental shredder, known for his masterful sweep-tapping technique, influenced many metal players as part of supergroups such as M.A.R.S. and PSMN, and in Steve Vai’s band, The Breed. Proceeds from this concert benefit Tony and his fight against colon cancer.
- Steve Vai: After scorching frets as part of Frank Zappa’s band, this nimble-fingered virtuoso recorded and toured with Whitesnake and David Lee Roth. Ever an innovator, Vai also designed the JEM guitar and the Ibanez Universe, the world’s first commercially available 7-string guitar.
- Zakk Wylde: Wylde was only 19 years old when Ozzy Osbourne recruited him as his band’s lead guitarist. He went on to form Black Label Society, a heavy-metal act known for its no-frills, shredded sound.
- John 5: This multi-faceted player shredded for David Lee Roth and Marilyn Manson—not to mention Garbage, Meat Loaf, and Lynyrd Skynyrd—before finding his current home as ax-man for Rob Zombie.
- Mike Portnoy, Billy Sheehan, and Derek Sherinian: Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy and keyboardist Derek Sherinian join Mr. Big bassist Billy Sheehan to not only act as the house band for the evening but to wrap up the night as the anchor of an all-star jam.