What You'll Get
- $35 for one general admission ticket (up to $54.05 value)
- How the casual Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their inescapable ’90s hits “Runaround” and “Hook”
- How the devoted Blues Traveler fan knows the band: from their Dead-like improvisational skills and freewheeling live show
- Surprising origin of their band name: the “Blues” comes from the musical genre and the “Traveler” comes from the Ghostbusters villain Gozer the Traveler
- Their latest: their 12th studio album, 2015’s Blow Up the Moon, which features guest spots from the likes of Hanson, Plain White T’s, and Jewel
- Thompson Square: Country music duo Keifer and Shawna Thompson best known for hits “Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not” and “If I Didn’t Have You.”
- Uncle Kracker: His album Double Wide went double platinum, bolstered by his hit song “Follow Me,” and the music video has garnered more than 20 million views on YouTube.
- Sam Palladio: Also known as Gunnar Scott on the ABC show “Nashville,” the British actor and musician joined Clare Bowen to make “If I Didn’t Know Better” for the show’s debut soundtrack.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Cannot be used in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.