- $10 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing (up to $19 value)
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for general-admission standing, with fast pass for express entry (up to $19 value)
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Box of Rain: Essential Grateful Dead 68–74
- The Show: a meticulously accurate tribute to the Grateful Dead’s most essential era, loaded with everything fans have come to expect from a Dead show
- Those Expected Things: extended improvisation jams that gets fans swaying; walls of feedback to rival an Internet comments section; and sing-along favorites that sound, look, and feel like catching a true Dead show during that essential era
- That Essential Era: 1968–1974, the years in which the Grateful Dead released ten albums (including seminal works such as Workingman’s Dead and American Beauty) and developed the touring stamina that created countless “Deadheads.” It’s the era in which the Grateful Dead became the Grateful Dead.
- The Band That Can Pull It Off: This supergroup of jam-band heroes features Bob Stirner (Living Earth) on lead guitar, Mike Kennedy (Splintered Sunlight) on rhythm guitar, Bud Burroughs (Boris Garcia) on keys, Tim Kelly (Montana Wildaxe) on drums, and Jerry Marks (Living Earth) on bass—plus the vocals of the beloved Phil “PigPen” McKenna, who went truckin’ off earth in 1973.