Choose from Two Options
- $50 for one general-admission ticket with VIP early entry (up to $71.74 value)
- Click to view the festival lineup
General admission tickets include unlimited craft beer and wine tastings and a commemorative festival glass. VIP early admission allows ticket holders to begin sampling an hour early, granting tasting access from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (the fest lasts until 7 p.m.).
Cali Uncorked Festival
- Rebelution: Seemingly glued to the top of the Billboard reggae charts, this California vibe machine has become the Grateful Dead of world music as fans flock to hear its joyous “one love” message. You may have see them at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits, or touring with Slightly Stoopid and Lauryn Hill.
- Collie Buddz: Born in New Orleans but raised in Bermuda, his first single, “Come Around,” initially charted in the UK, hit big in Jamaica, then caught the ear of Busta Rhymes.
- Matt Costa: Discovered by No Doubt guitarist Tom Dumont, this Huntington Beach singer/songwriter has collaborated with Jack Johnson and toured with Johnson, Modest Mouse, and Death Cab for Cutie. You can hear his hit single “Mr. Pitiful” in the movies I Love You, Man and Marmaduke.
- Tom Curren: This legendary world champion surfer has been making music since he was 15 years old, blending hints of blues, folk, classic rock, and even reggae into a sound that is said to be reminiscent of the Eagles.
The Comedy: Funny Or Die’s Comedy Stage, hosted by the Irvine Improv and headlined by David Koechner.
- David Koechner: You’ve seen this SNL alumnus and seasoned stand-up in over 140 movies and television shows (including Thank You for Smoking and NBC’s The Office), but you probably know him best as Champ Kind, the sportscaster for KVWN in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy and its 2013 sequel.
- Grant Cotter: This quick-witted Laugh Factory regular can be been seen on MTV’s Jerks With Cameras. Recently he’s also proven himself a comedy busy bee by touring with the Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival alongside Louis C.K. and Sarah Silverman.
- Monty Franklin: This Australian comedian is a regular touring partner of Rob “Deuce Bigalow” Schneider and (a running theme at this fest) a surfer who recently became the first Aussie to have his name on The Comedy Store’s marquee.
- The Booze: local craft beers and wines for tasting, plus seminars by renowned sommeliers and cigar pairings inside a cigar lounge. Early birds can enjoy unlimited complimentary tastings from 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
- The Food: grab bites from Devilcious, Haven Gastropub, Porko Rico Barbecue, The Cut, and The Viking Truck at food trucks and pop-up restaurants
- The Keynote: Enjoy a speech about the California craft beer movement from Dr. Bill Sysak, official Craft Beer Ambassador and Certified Cicerone at Stone Brewing Co.