What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for general admission lawn (up to $38.06 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4–7 (up to $50.07 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Sound: a thick roux of unapologetic funk transformed into a musical gumbo thanks to the infusion of R&B, soul, and even disco
- Their Roots: Originally formed as the 13-member New York City Players, the band soon pared down, adopted the name Cameo, and unleashed their debut stunner, 1977’s Cardiac Arrest.
- Their Super Power: Aside from their ability to churn out one Top-20 hit after the next, and aside from every human’s natural ability to fly, Cameo has been able to crisscross genres and influence younger artists, making them trendsetters for nearly 40 years.
- Their Leader: Larry Ernest Blackmon, whose nasally voice is instantly recognizable—especially when its urging you to “Throw your hands in the air” like it did throughout…
- “Word Up!”: The group’s 1986 smash hit. It peaked at No. 6 on the pop charts back then, and today has more than 14 million views on Youtube, further affirming Cameo’s multi-generational appeal.
The S.O.S. Band
- What S.O.S. stands for: Sounds of Success, which the group found in abundance during the 1980s with their catchy blend of R&B and electrofunk.
- Biggest hits: “Just Be Good to Me,” “Tell Me If You Still Care,” and “Take Your Time (Do It Right),” which was certified platinum and sold more than two million copies. It was the lead single from the group’s….
- Debut album: This self-titled masterpiece was released in 1980 and went gold, selling more than 800,000 copies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.