- $13 for two tickets to see Chris Barnes, Mike Green, Philly Plowden, or Mark Klein (up to $30.70 value)
- When: October 16–November 16; choose a performance upon purchase.
- Where: Club Velvet at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Seating: high-top tables
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the seating chart
Chris Barnes (October 16–19)
As seen on stage with comics including Bill Cosby, Sinbad, and Andrew Dice Clay
Warning: contains vulgar language; ability to ruin favorite snacks
Mike Green (October 23–25)
So You Think You’re Funny finalist who’s been heard on The Bob and Tom Show
Philly Plowden (November 7–9)
Observational comic recently seen on America’s Got Talent
Mark Klein (November 13–16)
Self-described “CorpJester” who’s appeared on A&E and Showtime in addition to events for many Fortune 500 companies
Engelbert Humperdinck: The 50th Anniversary Tour
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.