Visitors have a chance to enjoy entertainment shows, concerts, and celebrate the community with livestock, horticulture, and more
About This Deal
- Masks are required for entry, when not eating or drinking or cannot social distance.
- Rides are not included with gate admission; may be purchased separately
- Age restriction: visitors 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 21 or older on Fridays and Saturdays
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- Dates: March 4–14
- Click here to view the fair schedule
Need To Know
About Central Florida Fair
Founded in 1910 by a group of community leaders, The Central Florida Fair was put together as an outlet to celebrate the agricultural industry in Orlando and surrounding counties. Drawing an average of 250,000 in annual attendance, the Central Florida Fair successfully continues its mission to preserve and enhance the agricultural, cultural, educational, and historical legacy of Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Brevard, and Volusia Counties, known collectively as "Central Florida."
Visitors and residents alike enjoy rides at the exciting Midway, including everything from stomach dropping thrillers for adrenaline seekers, to Kiddie Land for the youngest of riders. The event is located just minutes from downtown Orlando on 87 acres with a Lynx Bus stop at the main entrance.
In addition to the traditional rides and fair food, the 11-day event will celebrate the accomplishments of local residents awarding nearly $200,000 in prize money to exhibitors. The Central Florida Fair is also the largest not-for-profit fair in Central Florida, and among the top five largest fairs in the state.