Watch a Cubs game from rooftop seats overlooking Wrigley Field while enjoying unlimited beer, food, and amenities such as plasma TVs
About This Deal
Baseball is a sure sign of summer, just like crowded beaches and schoolteachers frolicking in front of gushing fire hydrants. ‘Tis the season with this deal.
- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited food and refreshments
- Where: Wrigley Field Rooftop Club
- Rooftop door time: One hour prior to each game
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Games and Dates
$69 for one of the following games (up to a $196.41 value):
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday, April 6, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Tuesday, April 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Wednesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Pirates on Thursday, April 10 , at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, April 20, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Monday, April 21, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Tuesday, April 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Wednesday, April 23, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Diamondbacks on Thursday, April 24, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
$89 for one of the following games (a $196.41 value)
- Against the Phillies on Saturday, April 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Reds on Saturday, April 19, at 1:20 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
As April approaches, there’s hope in Wrigleyville, where the start of the 2014 baseball season spawns eager chatter that this is the year. The month of April brings a host of divisonal and league rivals to the Friendly Confines, where the Northsiders will look to get off to a hot start without having to stitch their jerseys out of handwarmers.