What You'll Get
- Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pre-game patio party with all-you-can-eat buffet, plus wine, Miller, and Pepsi products
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Opponents, Dates, and Seating Options
Against the Los Angeles Angels (all games start at 7:10 p.m.)
- $40 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Monday, June 30 (a $67 value)
- $40 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Tuesday, July 1 (a $66 value)
- $40 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Wednesday, July 2 (a $66 value)
Against the Seattle Mariners
- $45 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Friday, July 4, at 6:10 p.m. with post-game fireworks (a $70 value)
- $45 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Saturday, July 5, at 1:10 p.m. (a $70 value)
- $38 for one seat in sections 100–107 or 157–159 on Sunday, July 6, at 1:10 p.m. (a $57 value)
The below options are for lower-box seating in 111–113
- $50 for one lower-box seat to the game on June 30 or July 1, 2, or 6 (an $84 value)
- $55 for one lower-box seat to the game on July 4 or 5 (up to an $88 value)
See the complete list of ticket prices and seating details for each game here.
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Already at the halfway point of the 2014 season, the White Sox offense has yet to slow down after a hot start. The South Siders are amongst the league’s top 10 teams in runs scored, home runs, and slugging percentage, with much of that damage coming at home. Their solid play stems from savvy offseason moves, when the club infused its roster with a dynamic mix of speed, power, and youth. Fans can catch the new-look Sox at U.S. Cellular Field throughout the first part of July as they clash with two rivals from the A.L. West.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio on the right-center-field warning track to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the chilled pours of wine and Miller beer. In accordance with baseball’s official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Chicago White Sox
After occupying the old Comiskey Park for more than 80 years, the Chicago White Sox moved to their eponymous 40,000-seat stadium in 1991, later redubbed U.S. Cellular Field. Over the course of the club’s rich history, it’s managed to produce more than two dozen Hall of Famers, and its mascot, Southpaw, has long since held onto the naïve hope that he too will be inducted. In 2005, the White Sox rode eight consecutive postseason victories to their first World Series title since 1917, snapping an 88-year championship drought. And today, the team continues to excite fans as they enjoy field amenities that include street-festival-worthy concessions, an onsite sports bar, and an array of batting cages and baseball clinics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2014. Limit 19/person. White Sox is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects White Sox's current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Must purchase together to sit together. Customers buy through here. Contact Joey Cullerton at (312) 674-5147 w/ questions. See White Sox's rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy here: http://gr.pn/Z01O9w. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Ticketing fees, taxes and/or shipping and handling costs charged at time of purchase.Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.