What You'll Get
- One ticket to Circus Vargas
- When: select dates, November 28–December 2
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $17 for bleacher seating (up to $27 value)
- $26 for arena seating (up to $37 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Circus Vargas: Magikaria
- Ooh!: Victor Kim and Patrick Gable Marinelli twirl on aerial straps, while dancers decorate the air with colorful streamers.
- Aah!: Magicians keep audiences guessing as they pull stuffed rabbits out of hats, and acrobat Hayley Kent displays bending and balancing skills.
- Hahaha!: Alex Acero and his fellow clowns make funny faces as they toss popcorn like confetti and cavort around the ring.
- Don’t try this at home!: A daredevil performs tricks atop a device affectionately dubbed “the Wheel of Death,” motorcycles leave the ground while racing around a giant cage, and juggler Jeremy Garcia manipulates multiple flaming torches without a single extra hand.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2014. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Circus Vargas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Circus Vargas' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Circus Vargas
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue and sunshine-yellow fabric, the canopy, along with spotlights and saw-dust-covered floors, completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.