- $13 for two tickets to a comedy show with hi top seating (up to $30.70 value)
- Adam Hunter featuring Jeremy “Burpie” Alsop (September 4–6)
- Frankie Paul featuring Will Jacobs (September 11–13)
- Frank Del Pizzo featuring Myke Herlihy (September 18–20)
- Drew Thomas featuring Ryan Van Genderen (September 25–27)
- Adam Hunter: Finalist on Last Comic Standing who has performed in sketches on Conan and Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Frankie Paul: As seen on Comedy Central and heard on radio shows such as The Rick & Bubba Show and Bob & Sheri
- Frank Del Pizzo: Transitioned from a decade as an auto mechanic to blue collar, Jersey-bred stand-up comedy seen on ABC and A&E
- Drew Thomas: He’s the host of Phat Comedy Tuesdays in Atlanta and made his late night debut on Craig Ferguson’s show in 2010
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.