- $13 for two tickets to a comedy show with hi top seating (up to $30.70 value)
- Mark Reedy featuring John Egan (October 2–3)
- Chris Barnes featuring Roy Haber (October 9–10)
- Mike Armstrong featuring Herbie Gill (October 16–17)
- Mike Gardner featuring Dwight York (October 30–31)
- Mark Reedy: Has been featured on Showtime, MTV, NBC, and HBO, as well as acclaimed comedy clubs like Zanies and Catch a Rising Star.
- Chris Barnes: As seen on stage with comics including Bill Cosby, Sinbad, and Andrew Dice Clay
- Mike Armstrong: Known to listeners of The Bob & Tom Show as “Bob and Tom’s favorite ex-cop”
- Mike Gardner: As heard on The Bob and Tom Show, as seen on Fox TV, and as digitally preserved in the form of two DVD specials
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.