- $20 for side and center seating (up to $40.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Plot: a dark comedy about an attorney and her girlfriend whose lives are thrown into turmoil when her estranged brother shows up uninvited
- The Playwright: this world premiere was written by Sarah Gubbins, who also wrote The Kid Thing, I’m Bradley Manning, and fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life
- The Director: Joanie Schultz previously worked with Gubbins on fml for Steppenwolf, and directed the Chicago premiere of The Whale at Victory Gardens Theater
Victory Gardens Theater
Victory Gardens Theater, a Tony winner for Outstanding Regional Theatre, produces world premiere productions. Since its multimillion dollar renovation of the Biograph Theater and its surrounding ectoplasm in 2006, Victory Gardens has called the historic landmark its home. One of the theater's 2010 premieres went on to become a Pulitzer Prize finalist. The Theater is devoted to artistic excellence and creating a vital and contemporary American Theater that is accessible to all people through its productions of fresh and challenging plays.