R&B stalwarts Keith Sweat, Brian McKnight, and Dru Hill headline a lineup of male crooners
About This Deal
- Seating: sections 101–106 and 113–118
- Must purchase vouchers in the same transaction to sit together.
- Must present printed voucher at venue box office
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Everyone requires a ticket regardless of age.
- This venue has a clear bag policy; click here to learn more.
Columbia R&B Spring Fest
- Keith Sweat: this innovator of New Jack Swing has been crooning his sultry brand of R&B for nearly four decades on hits such as “I Want Her,” “Make You Sweat,” and “Twisted,” the last of which landed on VH1’s 40 Greatest R&B Songs of the ’90s
- Brian McKnight: Apart from the heartstrings, this R&B crooner plays piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, and trumpet. His multi-instrumental talents and lotion-smooth voice have amplified hits ranging from “Back at One” to the Grammy-nominated “Anytime.”
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
- Also featuring: Tevin, Campbell, El Debarge
Need To Know
Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.