All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included in Family Membership (valid for new memberships only, two adults living in the same household and their children under 18 years old):
- Admission to all permanent exhibits
- Subscription to Science Scope Newsletter and E-newsletter
- Invitations to Members’ Only events
- Access to many of ASTC museums
- Discounts on admission to the Changing Exhibit Hall, gift membership purchases, Science Shop purchases, Reflections Cafe’ purchases, Acheson Planetarium tickets, additional guest tickets, camps, lectures, birthday parties, or special events
- Free general admission for children under 2
- Members only events: Members Preview of Doom of the Dinosaurs: Are We Next? on February 7; Dino day on March 24; plus – register for Summer Camps now with your member discount.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2019. Membership option not valid for renewals and valid only for new members. Limit 4 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cranbrook Institute of Science
Cranbrook Institute of Science grants visitors an up-close look at the wonder of natural history. Housing multiple permanent galleries as well as a changing exhibition hall, an outdoor science garden, nature trails, and a state-of-the-art planetarium, Cranbrook makes history and science accessible and fun for all ages.
- Size: Boasting a collection of more than 150,000 artifacts Cranbrook Institute of Science welcomes nearly 170,000 visitors each year.
- Eye catcher: Cranbrook Acheson Planetarium invites you to explore and experience the universe in their state-of-the-art, intimate theater space. A list of current planetarium showings can be found at https://science.cranbrook.edu/explore/acheson-planetarium.
- Permanent mainstay:The "Motion Gallery" exhibit is a favorite of guests of all ages. In this exhibit, you can lose your fear of physics with hands-on experiments that demonstrate the basic yet profound concepts of matter in motion.
- Don't miss: "Doom of the Dinosaurs: Are We Next?", a new traveling exhibit that explores the five large-scale extinctions of the past 500 million years, and the likelihood of another catastrophe.