Bursting with 26 exciting, hands-on attractions, Crayola Experience is perfect for a full day of family fun & Screamin Green Hauntoween
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General Admission for One Person to the Crayola Experience Orlando at The Florida Mall
- Two General Admission Tickets with Access to Screamin Green Hauntoween valid September 22nd through October 31st
Option to upgrade this ticket to Annual Pass, day of admission only. Simply present your ticket & apply the amount paid to the Annual Pass.
Crayola Experience Orlando at The Florida Mall
- The Experience: predictably colorful, and unpredictable in every other way. Families navigate 70,000 square feet of crayon-themed attractions that range from coloring activities to the chance to name and wrap your own crayon.
- The Crayons: You’ll melt them down into figurines of your choosing, and drip them into one-of-a-kind artworks.
- The Rest: After a day of coming up with their own crayon names and sculpting with Model Magic clay, kids and parents can recharge at Cafe Crayola and pick out DIY souvenirs at the Trading Post
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Unlimited purchases. Valid only at Orlando location. Tax not included and due upon presenting voucher at the Crayola Experience Admission Counter for each Admission purchased.. Not valid with voucher promo codes. Tickets redeemable only until expiration date. Tickets have no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase through voucher. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Free for Children 2 and under. Cannot be combined with any other Crayola Experience offer. Admission for one expires Dec 31, 2018. Admission for two expires Oct 31st, 2018. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Crayola Experience Orlando
While a classic coloring book is a great way to spend an afternoon in any weather, a visit to the interactive Crayola Experience Orlando imagines a whole new way for kids to tap into their creativity. With 70,000 square feet of space and 27 hands-on attractions, the day is sure to cultivate hours of colorful play.
Here's a look at some of the attractions:
- New in 2019: Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there's more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
- New in 2019: Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don't miss Crayola's NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* - a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
- Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident "crayonologist" cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
- Be A Star: Turn yourself into the star of a coloring page in this photo-booth attraction
- Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.
- Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.