- $19 for one ticket for orchestra or balcony seating (up to $45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dailey & Vincent with the Nashville Symphony
- Dailey & Vincent, the Men: Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent both had long, successful careers in bluegrass before teaming up with the rest of their band to unleash a new brand of country-style bluegrass.
- Dailey & Vincent, the Show: Not content to just sing on stage, the group visits fans’ homes through the television screen, hosting a variety show complete with music, recipes, and interviews (and guest performances) with the likes of Vince Gill and David Phelps.
- The Songs You’ve Heard: “When I Stop Dreaming,” “Steel Drivin’ Man,” and “On the Other Side”
- The Praise They’ve Earned: The group has garnered three Grammy nominations, won four Dove Awards and 14 International Bluegrass Music Awards, and been hailed as the “Rockstars of Bluegrass” by CMT.
- The Instruments You’ll See: mandolins, guitars, fiddles, and banjos, plus all the instruments of…
- The Nashville Symphony: which will gather together to add an extra dimension to every song and ensure the stage has enough weight to keep from floating away
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.