- Two tickets to Dead Man’s Cell Phone
- Where: Axial Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime; 60 minutes before showtime on Opening Night
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for admission to any performance except for the Opening Night (up to a $53.74 value)
- $50 for admission to the opening night on Saturday, May 2 at 8 p.m., including wine and snacks (up to a $52.74 value)
- Click here to view the full schedule
Dead Man’s Cell Phone
Sarah Ruhl’s off-kilter comedy satirizes modern society’s love affair with the cell phone while exploring the bond between identity and technology. Irritated by the incessant ringing from the table behind her, 30-something technophobe Jean brings herself to confront the phone’s owner—only to discover him lying face down in a bowl of lobster bisque. So she does the only natural thing: she answers the call. She soon finds herself delivering messages to the late Gordon’s loved ones, and if she has to make a few exaggerations about their relationship, it’s a small price to pay for the sense of closure she provides. But as fact blurs with fiction, Jean might be getting in way over her head.