What You'll Get
- Two tickets to Dead Man’s Cell Phone
- Where: Axial Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime; 60 minutes before showtime on Opening Night
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for admission to any performance except for the Opening Night (up to a $53.74 value)
- $50 for admission to the opening night on Saturday, May 2 at 8 p.m., including wine and snacks (up to a $52.74 value)
- Click here to view the full schedule
Dead Man’s Cell Phone
Sarah Ruhl’s off-kilter comedy satirizes modern society’s love affair with the cell phone while exploring the bond between identity and technology. Irritated by the incessant ringing from the table behind her, 30-something technophobe Jean brings herself to confront the phone’s owner—only to discover him lying face down in a bowl of lobster bisque. So she does the only natural thing: she answers the call. She soon finds herself delivering messages to the late Gordon’s loved ones, and if she has to make a few exaggerations about their relationship, it’s a small price to pay for the sense of closure she provides. But as fact blurs with fiction, Jean might be getting in way over her head.
About "Dead Man's Cell Phone"
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for those that haven't attended an Axial Theatre event before. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Axial Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30min before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.