Canadian-American comedian, writer, and columnist known for her nerdy and dirty wit
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra right or left
- View the seating chart.
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who She Is: Canadian-American comedian, writer, and columnist known for her nerdy and dirty wit
- The Accolades: Sydney Comedy Festival’s Time Out Best Newcomer Award, one of Montreal’s Top 10 Comedians
- Where You’ve Seen Her: the late-night TV circuit and HBO’s Funny as Hell.
The Fine Print
About Kalamazoo State Theatre
"Save the State": that was the rallying cry in Kalamazoo in 1982, as local arts groups and city officials spearheaded efforts to save the historic Kalamazoo State Theatre from demolition. And it was more than just a building the community sought to save. Since it first illuminated its marquee in 1927, the State Theatre had hosted countless vaudeville acts, operas, big bands, and bands with tiny drums, and had served as a cultural fixture for the city. Fortunately, the campaign worked. The venue was purchased in 1985, and after undergoing renovations, the State Theatre once again began housing entertainment ranging from rock concerts to live comedy for the citizens of Kalamazoo.