- $12 for one ticket to Devil Dog Six, presented by The Landing Theatre Company (up to $20 value)
- Where: Frenetic Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Thursday, October 16, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18, at 3 p.m. or 8 p.m. The 8 p.m. performance includes a post-show talkback.
Devil Dog Six
After being thrown from her horse and trampled, Devon lays motionless in a coma. But the young jockey’s mind is anything but still. As her consciousness plunges into a philosophical dream realm of time travel and talking animals, investigators in in the real world scramble to uncover whether her fall was really an accident. This dramatic fantasy examines self-reliance in the face of turmoil, a theme that helped it win the Craig Noel Award for Outstanding New Play from the San Diego Theatre Critics Circle.
The Landing Theatre Company
The Landing ensemble has taken their nautically themed name and turned it into a mission: “a theatrical port of the best American plays” and “a dock for playwrights to introduce their new works to a new world” are a couple of the ways they describe themselves. This focus on world-premiere plays has been prevalent since the company launched in 2010 at University of Houston-Downtown. Becoming independent in early 2014, they look forward to further cementing their artistic identity and not having to cast the school mascot in every show.