All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
* Admission to see (Hed)p.e. * When: Tuesday, November 25, at 7 p.m. * Where: Diesel Concert Lounge * General-admission standing * Door time: 6 p.m. * Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for one ticket (up to $16.98 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to $33.96 value)
- (Hed)p.e.’s forte: funk meets punk meets hip-hop meets thrash metal meets reggae—they call it “G-punk”
- In other words: imagine the sound made by a supergroup combining Slightly Stoopid, The Clash, Bob Marley, and Slayer
- (Hed)p.e.’s lyrical content: controversial, challenging, hedonistic, extraterrestrial-loving, not for kids
- Debated meaning of their band name: “Hed” stands for “higher eduction” and the “PE” is for Planet Earth, but singer Jahred says the name “basically means our consciousness is connected to the planet and the planet is evolving, therefore, we as her children, evolve with her.”
- Speaking of Evolution: it’s the name of the band’s latest album, and a statement about their musical progression
- What to expect from the show: a ferocious mix of favorites from albums such as Blackout, Broke, and New World Orphans, plus reggae-tinged angst bombs from Evolution
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Diesel Concert Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Diesel Concert Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.