All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $32 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $42.50 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Fonseca, the Man: a Colombian singer-songwriter who wears his heart and his country on his sleeve
- Fonseca, the Sound: Latin pop mixed with a blend of vallenato and cumbia
- The Cause Behind the Music: Fonseca is determined to change the world’s opinion of his homeland for the better, sharing images of Colombia and stories about what the country means to him personally.
- Famous Friends: Early in his career, Fonseca caught the ears of fellow Colombian pop stars Shakira and Juanes, who subsequently collaborated with him and invited him on tour.
- Trophy Case: four Latin Grammy Awards, six more Latin Grammy nominations, one Grammy nomination, and a Billboard Latin Music Award
- Hits to Sing Along To: his breakout, “Te Mando Flores,” as well as such pop standards as “Arroyito,” “Eres Mi Sueño,” and “Estar Lejos”
- What’s New: 2015’s Conexiòn anchored by the single “Entre Mi Vida y La Tuya,” which topped the US Tropical chart
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.