Opened on May 29, 1942, the Fremont Theater continues to astound the spectators with dazzling music performances
About This Deal
- What’s included: Gift card that can be used toward ticket purchases at Fremont Theater
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming shows
- View Fremont Theater FAQ
- At A Glance: The historic Fremont Theater enchants the visitors with the art deco neons decorating the front as well as the colorful interiors boasting decorative murals of flowers, charging steeds, and gown-clad beauties.
- History: Opened on May 29, 1942, Fremont Theater was designed as a movie palace. Its opening night was attended by the comedic duo Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, the movie star Constance Bennett, the child actor Jackie Cooper, and the boxer Mac Baer.
- The Entertainment: Nowadays, Fremont Theater serves as a concert hall and is frequented by solo artists as well as bands.