- $20 for one ticket to a pop-culture burlesque show (up to $33 value)
Gorilla Tango Burlesque Shows
- BIFF! BAM! BOOBS!: A Superhero & Super Villains Burlesque Cabaret: An evening of original solos, duets, and group burlesque numbers pays tribute to some of the best characters from the comic book world. Expect Avengers, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Sailor Moon, and more.
- Holy Bouncing Boobies! A Batman Burlesque: In this winking take on comic book lore, Batman and Robin must rescue Batgirl from an unusually appealing Riddler. But as the dynamic crime-fighting duo seek out the clues their nemesis has hidden throughout Gotham, they encounter some of their deadliest—and least clothed—foes. Catwoman, Two-Face, and The Penguin all appear to crack wise and slink their way through steamy choreography.
- Game of Thongs: A Game of Thrones Burlesque: The land of Breasteros is in trouble and Lord Ned Stark-Naked must defend the Glitter Throne. As you can tell by these punny names, the burlesque performers of Game of Thongs imbue a certain dark HBO series with a giddy sense of humor, one that Kicking the Seat likens to Airplane!.
- Ghostbusty: A Ghostbusters Burlesque: A quartet of curvy scientists battle all the sexy strangeness in the neighborhood, from an alluring Slimer to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Woman, in a familiar story with a clothing-light spin.
Gorilla Tango Theatre
Gorilla Tango Theatre is committed to hosting colorful, diverse entertainment—though some of their shows involve more clothing than others. Home to Boobs and Goombas: A Super Mario Burlesque, A Nude Hope: A Star Wars Burlesque, and the series of similarly cheeky and geeky shows they inspired, GTT's burlesque series has drawn audiences to its two venues since 2010. There's more to Gorilla Tango than burlesque, though. The theater maintains a flexible rental schedule, welcoming producers to bring improv shows, new plays, and films to life in their welcoming space. Gorilla Tango’s intimate confines host several rows of stadium-style seating, as well as bistro-style tables on the floor where patrons can sip on wine and beer.