Book your tour today! Participants can embark on an exciting adventure to the Grand Canyon and Mojave Desert and Eagle Point
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas on a luxury tour bus equipped entertainment for convenience and ride along the Mojave Desert en route to the West Rim. Enjoy a delicious breakfast snack and experience the extraordinary desert scenery as you travel. Once reaching the West Rim, riders will be shuttled to the first interest point Eagle Point. Then the next interest points will include Guano Point and the Welcome Center. The tour includes a tasty deli sandwich and bottled water. Once the tour concludes, ride back to Las Vegas on the luxury bus. Average hotel arrival time is around 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. A light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water is included.
Guests will need to provide contact information at checkout as Grand Canyon Destinations will be contacting the night before to coordinate pickup.
- Approximate hotel pick up: Between 5:30am- 7 am
- Departure time: 7 a.m from Vegas.; return time: approx. between 7 p.m.?8 p.m.
- Tour length: approx. 10+ hours
- Light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water included
- Skywalk tickets purchased onsite for $35
- Subject to availability
- Notable sights: Mojave Desert, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Welcome Center and Hoover Dam
- Self-guided tour (Walking Tour Guide optional add-on)
- A 30-minute dinner stop on the way back to Vegas
About Grand Canyon Destinations
Grand Canyon Destinations takes guests along for a ride to some of the Grand Canyons' popular areas like the South Rim, West Rim, and Hoover Dam. Guests are picked up from select hotels and breakfast snacks and lunch are provided. The bus drivers are trained tour guides and provide guests with interesting facts, stories, and information during the journey. The busses are all air-conditioned and have panoramic windows. At the end of the tour, guests are then dropped off back at their hotels.