- $30 for two tickets to see Heffron Drive Featuring Kendall Schmidt, Ariana & The Rose, and Eric Dash (up to a $60 value)
- When: Tuesday, November 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Melting Point
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Heffron Drive Featuring Kendall Schmidt, Ariana & The Rose, and Eric Dash
- Heffron Drive is: Kendall Schmidt and Dustin Belt, joined by a full band
- Member of Big Time Rush who's probably on a poster on your wall: Kendall Schmidt
- Big Time Rush touring guitarist that accepted your screams of ""I Love You!"": Dustin Belt
- Before or After?: Heffron Drive started before the rush of Big Time Rush, but Kendall and Dustin held onto their dream
- The differences between Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive: more driving rock and throbbing electro than the poppier BTR
- Heffron Drive's influences: Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Cobra Starship
- Kendall and Dustin play: guitars, synths, drums, bass, sound effects, computer, Parcheesi
- How Eric Dash started writing music: at age 8, he started taking the songs he heard on the radio and re-writing the melody and the lyrics
- His sound today: pop-folk and guitar-driven
- The Ariana & The Rose formula: equal parts singer-songwriter confessional lyricism, dirty synth, and French new wave
- Where you've seen vocalist Ariana DiLorenzo: Paul McCartney's video for "Queenie Eye," alongside Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, and a slew of other cool people
- What The Guardian called her: "the missing link between Barbra Streisand and Lady Gaga"
Athens-Clarke County unified government (balance)
295 East Dougherty Street
Athens, GA 30601