What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in section F1, F6 (rows CC-QQ), GA2 (rows F-J), GA1, GA6 (rows B-K) gallery B or gallery C (up to $60.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Il Divo: Amor & Pasión
- The Men of Il Divo: American tenor David Miller (an opera singer who made his mark in Luhrman’s La Boheme on Broadway), Spanish baritone Carlos Marín (child prodigy, stage and opera star), Swiss tenor Urs Bühler (multi-instrumentalist and former heavy metal frontman), and French pop star Sébastien Izambard.
- The Il Divo Story: Strangers when Simon Cowell brought them together in 2003—brothers the instant their voices merged into one. Daring to meld opera and pop in their multilingual debut, the group surpassed all hype and expectations by topping the charts in 12 countries.
- Il Divo’s Greatest Successes (So Far): 30 million albums sold, 160 gold and platinum certifications in 33 countries, and a roster of famous fans that includes Her Majesty the Queen, President Obama, Barbara Streisand, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Tom Hanks, and Robert DeNiro
- Amor & Pasión: Il Divo’s ambitious seventh album, which finds the foursome exploring the sultry rhythms of Spain, Cuba, Argentina, and Mexico. Tangos, mambas, and steamy boleros include a take on Julio Iglesias’s “A Las Mujeres Que Yo Ame (To All the Girls I’ve Loved Before),” a fiery Latin reinvention of Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy,” and the classic tango “Volver.”
- Il Divo’s Thoughts on the New Album: Sébastien says, “In the studio, singing every track, I really wanted to dance…. They’re super sexy arrangements. It’s a sexy album.” David says, “The Spanish language lends itself to our music…. There’s something very special about it.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.