- $10 for one general-admission ticket plus one drink (up to $20.98 value)
- $18 for two general-admission tickets plus one drink per person (up to $41.96 value)
Jason Michael Carroll
- His Sound: a potent blend of classic country with a modern kick, elevated by Jason’s creamy and twangy tenor and poignant lyrics
- For Fans Of: Brad Paisley, Neil McCoy, Blake Shelton, Randy Travis
- Where to Begin: the #1 debut album, Waiting’ in the Country, featuring the heartbreaking hit “Alyssa Lies,” or his latest single, “God Only Knows” from the new album, What Color is Your Sky
Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.