- One G-Pass to Jersey Boys
- Where: War Memorial Auditorium at Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tuesday, April 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 6 at 7 p.m.
- $33 for front balcony seating in rows A–G (up to $54.05 value)
- $45 for rear orchestra seating in rows CC–HH (up to $75.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Winner of the 2006 Tony for Best Musical, Jersey Boys follows the shifting fortunes of a Garden State quartet, starting from the humble working-class origins of its songsters all the way through their heyday as pop sensations Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. Told in four acts, the show kicks off with the discovery of the youthful Frankie Castelluccio, whose soaring falsetto and rocket-equipped pompadour would propel him to fame as the group’s frontman. Subsequent acts cover the recruitment of talented balladeer Bob Gaudio, who penned many of the group’s most famous songs, and the money problems and romantic indiscretions that eventually tore the group apart.
Four Seasons songs pepper the score, with such hits as “Sherry,” “Walk Like a Man,” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” Period costumes and slick dance moves effortlessly evoke the show’s 1960s milieu, transporting viewers back to a time when matching blazers were the mark of a successful band rather than of a posse of country-club ruffians.